The Ice Pop; Slippery Bandit's flagship product.
ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING
Ice Pops are applied to a curb, parking block, or other feature to reduce sliding friction and give you a smoother and longer slide.
- These slippery little guys come in at 3 ounces and fit nicely into your back pocket, fanny pack(?), or bag.
- You can choose from "hard" or "soft" formulations to match the ambient temperature and desired longevity.
A must have for beginners; Ice Pops enable you to initiate and carry a slide with less speed; this means that you can focus on learning the mechanics of a slide without committing to a potentially scary high speed entry.
Hard or Soft?
The consistency of our wax is determined by the amount of organic oil added. Either version will perform differently depending on your needs, the waxed surface, and ambient temperature.
|Good For Warm Weather
|Can Be Difficult To Apply
|Won't Melt/Deform As Easily
|May Flake/Won't Adhere To Curb
|Lasts A Little Longer/Stays On The Curb
|May Not Be As Slippery
|Good For Cold Weather
|Easy To Apply
|May Feel Greasy
|May Need To Be Re-Applied Often
For Best Results:
1) Clear any small debris, dirt, or detritus from the sliding surface.
2) Apply a small amount of wax to both the TOP and SIDES of a curb/parking block. Remember that more is not necessarily better; too much wax can slow you down.
3) Continue to re-apply as needed.
Be careful stepping on red curbs and parking blocks in Downtown San Diego; there's a pretty good chance that it's been waxed with an Ice Pop.